Support CCA by donating through our secure link.
Campaigning is costly. There are many expenses, including:
- The cost of running this website. While the content is compiled by volunteers, there are hosting, domain, professional maintenance and other expenses to be met. The website is one of our most powerful communication tools for getting the messages out.
- FaceBook advertising. Advertising on social media is a highly effective means of spreading our message and gaining supporters.
- The cost of street stalls, brochures, posters, bumper stickers, including professional design work.
- The cost of hard copy submissions – printing, binding etc.
- Educational expenses – materials for excursions, travel costs.
- Legal fees – it is expected this campaign may end up before the Regional Planning Panel or the Independent Planning Commission, and possibly the Land and Environment Court. The assistance of the Environmental Defenders Office would be needed.
We need to be able to meet these expenses to run a professional and effective campaign.
You can assist by donating to the CCA.